Airopack and COVID-19
Airopack continues to monitor COVID-19 and adjust our business practices locally and abroad based on medical, government, and social needs.
Our commitment is foremost to our employees and their safety while following all guidelines for supporting our customers and partners.
- Airopack has adjusted operations to protect the safety of our employees and stakeholders
- The majority of our team is working from home and nearly all should be reachable as usual
- Operations will continue, at Airopack and Airosolutions, while adhering to sanitizing and social distancing practices
Adapting to deliver Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants as a priority to support our communities and customers
- Airopack has identified bulk formula suppliers to support turnkey product options
- We have engaged our Certified Fillers, including Airosolutions, to define finished good options
- At Airosolutions we are producing alcohol-based hand sanitizer gels
- With our US-based filler-partners we are scaling to supply a registered alcohol-free hand sanitizer
Product Development and Customer Project Development remain on schedule and prioritized
- Our R&D, Project Management, and Business Development teams remain available for all projects
Airopack asks that all of our employees, business partners, and customers continue to prioritize safety during these challenging times.